În urma înregistrării cererilor privind cetăţenia română care, la momentul depunerii la sediile Birourilor Teritoriale din Iași şi Suceava, în ziua de 13 martie 2017, nu au fost înregistrate în baza de date din cauza unor disfuncţionalităţi tehnice, vă comunicăm numărul de dosar (în fişierul ataşat), după cum urmează:
- Lista nominală cereri ANC 13 martie 2017 (descarca documentul in format )
În perioada 03-05.04.2017 Biroul Teritorial Suceava al Autorităţii Naţionale pentru Cetăţenie nu lucrează cu publicul. Activitatea va fi reluată, conform programului obişnuit, începând cu data de 06.04.2017. Persoanele programate online în vederea depunerii cererii privind cetăţenia română în perioada menţionată se vor reprograma la o dată ulterioară.
Reamintim persoanelor interesate că la depunerea dosarelor privind cetăţenia română este obligatorie prezentarea documentelor de identitate şi de stare civilă atât în original, cât şi în copie legalizată, în cazul documentelor emise de autorităţile altor state. Pentru documentele emise de autorităţile române este suficientă prezentarea originalului şi a unei copii simple care va fi certificată pentru conformitate de către funcţionarul ANC. Nu sunt acceptate actele laminate (plastifiate), întrucât elementele particularizante ale documentelor originale au fost deteriorate în urma plastifierii. De asemenea, precizăm că pentru utilizarea aplicaţiei PROGRAMARE ONLINE DEPUNERE DOSAR Autoritatea Naţională pentru Cetăţenie nu percepe taxe, fiind un serviciu gratuit.
Documents and fees necessary when submitting the application for granting Romanian citizenship
- Notarized Passport copy and certified translation into Romanian;
- Permanent residence permit certified copy for foreign citizens;
- Certificate showing legal residence in Romania for at least 8 years or, if married to a Romanian citizen, for at least 5 years from the marriage date, as well as the date on which permanent residence in Romania was granted – issued by the General Inspectorate for Immigration;
- Notarized personal Statement showing that the concerned person does not currently undertake and neither support actions against legal order or national security, and nor has he/she carried out such activities in the past;
- Birth certificate superlegalized at the Embassy, or Apostille certified, as well as the certified translation thereof into Romanian;
- Embassy-issued Certificate stating the marital status: last name, first name, date of birth, place of birth, father’s last name, father’s first name, mother’s last name, mother’s first name
- Notarized Marriage Certificate or Apostille certified / superlegalized Marriage Certificate and its certified translation;
- Proof of Romanian citizenship of the spouse (notarized copy of the identity document), if applicable;
- Minors’ Birth Certificates notarized and superlegalized / Apostille certified copies with certified translation;
- Parental consent for children to acquire Romanian citizenship, given by means of a notarized statement; where the consent is given before the authorities of another state, the original document bearing an Apostille / superlegalized and the certified translation thereof are required;
- The consent of the minor who has attained the age of 14 for acquiring Romanian citizenship, given by notarized statement in the presence of one parent;
- Criminal record certificate issued in Romania;
- Criminal record certificate issued abroad, in original, bearing an Apostille / superlegalized and the certified translation thereof into Romanian;
- Proof of dwelling space notarized copy by means of one of the following:
- A. Notarized copy of the Lease Agreement registered with the Financial Administration and owner’s informative Land Registry extract for the property concerned.
- B. Notarized copy of the Sales Agreement and owner’s informative Land Registry extract for the property concerned.
- C. Notarized copy of the Bailment Agreement and owner’s informative Land Registry extract for the property concerned.
- D. Notarized Statement concerning the owner’s agreement to take the third person into the dwelling and owner’s informative Land Registry extract for the property concerned.
- Proof of legal means for a decent life in Romania whilst observing the requirements of the law on foreigners (if applicable); such proof shall include the income obtained in Romania in the last 3 years:
- A. Income from trading activities
- I. Certified copy of the Company’s Articles of Incorporation.
- II. Photocopy of the Trade register certificate.
- III. Balance sheet at the end of the previous year, registered with the Financial Administration.
- IV. General Meeting of Shareholders’ Decision for the distribution of dividends, or the sole shareholder’s Minutes;
- V. Proof of receipt of the dividends due;
- VI. Proof of payment relating to the tax on dividends received;
- VII. Confirmation of company details issued by the Trade Register.
- VIII. Tax registration certificate issued by the Public Finance Administration within the premises of the Company, concerning the payment of taxes owed to the government.
- B. Individual contract of employment bearing the Labor Inspectorate visa, in legalized copy, as well as a certificate showing the net monthly salary.
- C. Rental and leasing activities incomeD. Pension slip or other proof.
- I. Statement on global rental and leasing activities income
- II. Tax registration certificate for individuals.
- III. Certificate issued by the National Agency for Fiscal Administration (ANAF) – regarding the income obtained in the previous year.
- IV. Certificate issued by the National Agency for Fiscal Administration (ANAF) – regarding the estimated income for the current year.
- A. Income from trading activities
- CONSULAR FEE RON 191 – to be paid at C.E.C. or the Treasury into the account no. 203301028609468;
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION FEE RON 3 – to be paid at C.E.C. or the Treasury into the account no. 203301028609468;
- RON 1.5 JUDICIAL STAMP – to be bought from the Post Offices;
- Marital status data from the submitted documents must match those in the Birth Certificate.
- All documents shall be submitted in a fastener folder.
- All fees are payable before submitting the application.
- The application shall be submitted personally.
- Documents prepared abroad must bear the Apostille affixed by the designated authority of the issuing State under the Convention adopted at The Hague on October 5, 1961, or be superlegalized.
- If documents are prepared by Romania’s diplomatic or consular agents, the Apostille or superlegalization is not required.
- Individuals applying for Romanian citizenship should have knowledge of:
- The Romanian language (writing and reading);
- The Constitution of Romania and the national anthem;
- The Basics of the Romanian culture and civilization (history and geography of Romania, Romanian art and literature).